Due to the Covid-19 Pandemic, Greater Lawrence Rowing is only able to offer a restricted selection of youth programs for Middle School, High School and Youth athletes for Summer 2021, commencing Monday, June 21. Programs for Summer 2021 are offered in two 4-week Sessions on a small group basis.
Health & Safety Notice:
- All programs are scheduled with at least a 30 minute break between them to allow for GLR’s comprehensive equipment cleaning protocols
- All athletes will be required to social-distance & wear a mask on land and around the boathouse. Masks may be removed once launched when is a single scull or trusted training cohort.
- GLR has invested in abundant amounts of hand sanitizer and disinfectant spray to ensure all oars and equipment as safe as they can possibly be. Equipment is sprayed and sanitized between each groups’ use.
- All GLR Coaches & Greater Lawrence Community Boating Program Staff have been trained in required Covid-19 Safety Protocols. Full details of the Boathouse Covid-19 Safety Protocols can be found at www.communityboating.com
- All participating athletes will be required to provide a signed Covid-19 Waiver form that can be downloaded here.